WE THE PEOPLE

Friday, March 25, 2011

Love

In the past few days, I have received some e-mails and Facebook messages that have disturbed me greatly. I have a friend who is hurting, and I fell helpless to help.

I was able to speak with this friend today, and what a blessing it was. I was able to share my respect and love for this friend and let them know that they are not alone. There are people who care about them and worry when things don't seem to be going well. 

This friend has felt so alone and been in a really bad place. A very deep sate of depression hasn't helped. I let this friend know how much I loved them and how much God loves his children.

I hope and pray that my friend nows I am sincere in what I say. 

Everyone at some time or another needs to know they are worthy of Love and being Loved.

May God Bless You All and May His Love Shine Upon You This and Every Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment