WE THE PEOPLE

Monday, April 2, 2012

" Pleasant Words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones"... Proverbs 16:24

" Pleasant Words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones"... Proverbs 16:24

This verse appears at the top of my blog.

I am sorry to say, that I have strayed from the meaning I intended for this blog. I have been caught up in what is going on in "Our Country" and I have let my anger surface on these pages. For this, I am deeply sorry.

I never intended this blog to become a political sounding board. I intended it to be a a sounding board for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Sadly, I have forgotten the premise "WWJD". I intend to get back to this principle and would humbly accept my apology for having strayed.

I would also like to make a public apology to my Wife and family. I am truly sorry for not following my heart. I Love You All So Very Much. Please forgive me in my transgressions.

As a result of this, I have removed myself from Facebook and have promised to return this blog to it's intended purpose.

There is one political issue that is very close to my heart and that is standing by our ally and God's chosen people, Israel. With that in mind, I will occasionally post items I feel are important to this cause.

I pray this explains my thoughts and intentions. I Love You All and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment